Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Just about time

My barn project will finally wrap up this weekend! I'll also do a timing belt job on our 2003 Golf TDI. She finally rolled 200,000 miles last month. That is such a great car, I would recommend it to anyone. It still gets 48 mpg and runs like a sewing machine, even if it sounds like one to. LOL. We added an engine hoist to the tool cabinet last weekend. I have to go buy another engine stand since the Porche engine will need a home until I find a buyer for it. Oh, Saturday I am going to take the 944 to get weighed. I figured that it would be nice to have before and after weights, since I know that someone will ask. Until then though my wife has found some nice vintage commercials that I remembered from back in the 80's so I'll pop one up here now and then. I liked this one alot.



One more for the Audi side of this project....hehe. You'll see what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment