Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Brief Update

I'm currently out of town on a business trip. I kept busy over the last weekend working on project number two. It is the last of the construction on our shop building. I have vowed to get this done before I start any new projects, including going any further on the engine conversion. Luckily I made alot of progress and hopefully will be done with another weekend's work. If I make that goal I am still way ahead of the projected start date at the end of October. I made alot of headway on the wiring harness. I have selected all the wires that I will use in the swap. However until it is actually running I will not be cutting out any of the wires. All that really means is that after I have the car running I will have to remove the harness again, clean, customize, and then reinstall. That might seem like a pain, but I won't ever be happy with it if I know that I half-assed a part somewhere. Well until next time. I'll try not to take so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment