Thursday, August 27, 2009

The calvary is here!

I've been doing a lot of poking around on different Audi sites for information on the various swaps that these guys are doing. Many are putting the 20vt into older cars and dealing with wiring issues similar to mine. During my travels I have run across Mr. Paul Nugent who happens to host s2central.net and also created s2forum.com. He has agreed to help with the wiring concerns that I have and all should be sorted in short order. If I can develop a pdf file half as good as his, the wiring in this project will become a cake walk for anyone who follows the path I'm beating down. You should check out his sites. They are loaded with information and knowledgeable people to chat with.

2 comments:

  1. Just remember that your AAN harness will be very similar to ABY/ADU as per my docs, but there will be some differences in the fusebox area for one thing.

    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have noticed this already. I have the current flow diagrams for the s6 and compare between the two.

    ReplyDelete