Monday, August 3, 2009

Monday morning

Well I haven't done a single thing to the swap project over the last weekend, but I did get one of the home improvement projects done. One more to go and I can get started on the swap. I got a hold of an Audi service manual late last week. It looks to cover just about the whole car, so I hope it will allow me to make sense out of the wiring harness. I also picked up an HD camcorder to use for documentation of the swap. Hopefully in the next couple of weeks we will be able to get Nina to a dyno that is here in town and find out what she is good for in the stock configuration. I figure that will be a fun comparison to the finished project. I also found that Sokol (the Ukrainian guy with 20vt swapped 924) is using a walbro 255 liters/hr fuel pump in his car. I'll compare that to the S6 pumps flow rates to see how it stacks up.

2 comments:

  1. Sokol (the Russian guy)
    Not Russia, and Ukraine, I will ask not to confuse!
    These are the different countries!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I apologize for the mistake. It should be fixed.

    ReplyDelete