Friday, May 27, 2011

Ramblings

I have done quite a bit recently.  Once you get the motor to run you begin to find all the short comings of all the powered systems.  I had a couple of fluid leaks that I had to fix.  There was a small vacuum leak on the mounting flange of the throttle body relocator that was fixed by honing that surface true.  I had forgot to switch the two pins on the secondary crank trigger.  That results in intermittent misfiring that makes the wideband read full lean all the time.  I can't say enough about Marc with EFIExpress.  His support of the VEMS has been outstanding and he really knows the system inside and out.  Thanks Marc!  The tune is pretty good for sitting still so to get to more of the cells I will have to start driving it.  That being said I need to get seats and belts installed today.  I'll keep plugging away at this thing, but I think we're out of the woods now.  Lots left to do though before its over.

No comments:

Post a Comment