Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Exhaust manifold flange

Well I had every intention of making my own manifold flange from some bar stock to save some money and also to get one in mild steel.  However I am running out of time to get this project wrapped before the autocross season starts and just happened to notice that EFI Express is now carrying one in mild steel.  So I ordered one from them at the end of last week.  This thing is nice!  If you need one in mild steel this is the only place I know of to get it.  If your tastes are stainless, then 034 Motorsports can hook you up.  Here are two pics I snapped for you guys.



 

I almost have the oil pan finished up I just need to wrap up the pick up tube assembly before I weld the back of the pan into place.  I'll drop it off at the powder coater as soon as it is finished.  Also on the way are some Tial products and the t3 flange.

No comments:

Post a Comment