Saturday, January 30, 2010

Tial parts arrive

I wanted to show off the awesome parts that arrived this week courtesy of my new friend John O'Connell at the Turbo Center in St.Louis.  Seems that they are a full service turbo shop located in my home state. They can rebuild, balance, and fab up parts for your turbo system.  I wouldn't have known about them at all, but luckily when I called Tial looking for a distributor they gave me their phone number.  If your looking for competitive pricing in the Midwest and great service give them a call at (314) 481-3778.  I was really surprised by the packaging.  I'm not sure what I expected, but I was impressed.  The parts are really nice looking also, hopefully they perform just as well.  BTW the wastegate is the newer Tial MV-S and the BOV is the Tial Q.  Here are a few pics.

 

  

  

 
 
Now I need to return to the shop and finish the oil pan today.

No comments:

Post a Comment