Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Things on the horizon

I have been over and over what I should do about instrumentation.  I like how easy it is to read analog gauges and have to say that I like how they look also.  However I think that going digital just makes more sense.  There are many different digital systems to choose from.  You can spend weeks looking into this subject, I know I have.  So I promised myself that I would just go with the Race Technologies Dash2 and DL1 data logger.  One of the main factors for choosing this one is that it can read info from the VEMS and log it.  Most of the others won't.  Along with this will be a fiberglass replacement dash probably from Broadfoot racing, also a rollbar setup that can become a full cage if need be.  Most likely I will go with the unit from Hanksvillehotrods.  It welds in with lots of different options.  I still need two OEM cup II rims that are 9 inches wide and probably a set of Sparco harnesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment