Saturday, July 18, 2009

Audi 2.7 TT Filler Plate

The next piece that you will need is called a filler plate. It's found on the Audi 2.7 TT equipped cars. So far this has been the hardest part for me to locate due to the fact that noone knew what I was talking about and I didn't have a picture. Bullmoose did a good job of describing it to me and luckily had a p/n to. The part number for the piece he used is 01E103551C. A dealer ship looked it up for me and said it was superceded by the number 01E103551A. The second number is the one that I located here in the states. The dealer also thought that part was applicable to both manual and auto cars. I hope so because mine is from an automatic car and Bullmoose's was from a manual car. The future will let us all know if both parts are correct. There are also several thicknesses of this peice available. You want the one that is about 11.2mm thick. I don't know the part numbers of the thinner peices. Here are a couple of pics to help you guys find the right parts.



2 comments:

  1. Where did you get this at, and what did it run you??

    -Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought the part from a guy that was parting out a wrecked vehicle. I paid him 150 dollars US for it. I believe the dealer quoted me 250 USD for it if I remember correctly.

    ReplyDelete