Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I am in a research phase right now since I have several projects around the house that need to be completed before I get to carried away with the engine swap. I have just heard that there may be a suitable Audi LSD unit that could be used in the 944 transaxle. Also I am searching for information on a hydraulic throwout bearing that could be used for this application among a lot of other things. If you care to make any comments on the blog or want to post info, you will find a comment button at the bottom of every post. You can use that to post replies here.

2 comments:

  1. I trail fitted a (european) Ford Mondeo hydraulic throwout bearing which looked like it would do the job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will check into that, do you remember what year of car that was for?

    ReplyDelete