Thursday, July 16, 2009

Starting out

Okay so I know this blog was built for a certain purpose so lets get on with it. I began researching this project about two months ago and all I can say is that there isn't much info on it. Let me rephrase that, if there is alot of info on it somewhere I hope someone will let me know. I did find one guy in the Netherlands who has gotten a 7A engine into his 944. He goes by the name of Bullmoose on some of the forums that are out there. He also has a site up that shows some very nice photos of his work. You can find it here http://www.944-20v.nl/ . I've been talking with him for a while and gotten alot of my info from him. Thanks for the help Bullmoose!

There is also a guy in Russia who has gotten the AAN into a 924. Here you can see a video that shows his car running. I haven't been able to find out anymore about this conversion.


So as you can see the pickings are pretty slim. I keep hearing that it has been done before, but now on knows by who so I have to assume that when mine is complete it will be the first in the US.

No comments:

Post a Comment